Site Cookies Notice
MDE Falcon Push-Off Buckrakes
Showing all 6 results
With its high-specification standard design, the Falcon push-off buckrake range is designed for larger and more powerful tractors and loaders and is available in four sizes from 2.75m/9ft to 4.3m/14ft, including folding versions in the two larger options (3.7m/12ft and 4.3m/14ft). This gives capacity ranging between 5.4m3 and 9m3.
The push-off gate is manufactured from high-grade steel, the Hardox tines range from 1600m to 1750mm in length and are fitted with rounded wear shoes, while the bottom of chassis is fitted with hardened wear plates for added durability.
- Pushes grass material efficiently off tines
- Designed for tractors, although can be used on telehandlers / loading shovels
- 50 / 50 equaliser valve allows rams to push main gate evenly
- Double side tines
- Adapter linkage allows Falcon to be used on tractors, telehandlers and wheeled loaders.
- Welded steel plates on bottom of chassis to reduce wear
- Rubber buffer pads stop main gate damaging chassis