Mimarap Bale Wrap
Mimarap Bale Wrap
Arguably, the world’s most respected silage baling film, Mimarap comes with a 12-month guarantee against UV degradation, features high UV stabilization and provides an airtight and weatherproof shield.
Mima have manufacturing centres in Ireland and Belgium. They are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of stretch films for all applications. Using advanced technology and with their vast historical experience, they have developed the highest quality silage stretch wraps available on the market.
Mimarap is a triple layered film which means 3 layers of molten resins are fused together. This makes Mimarap one of the toughest films on the market. To make Mimarap, only 100% virgin raw materials are used. This ensures that Mimarap is the toughest stretch plastic on the market and that it wraps wider on the bale than any other leading brand providing a better seal and giving you better quality silage.
Mima guarantees that no recycled resins are used in the manufacture of Mimarap. This is to ensure contractors & farmers receive top quality film every time. Recycled resins sometimes used in 5-layer films lead to impurities, reduced strength and variations in the tack level or seal.
- Tried and proven in NZ and internationally, for more than 15 years.
- High tack, consistent sealing properties
- The toughest bale wrap on the market, High puncture and tear resistance.
- Guaranteed to withstand the harshest climates. · Less neck down giving a better overlap and seal.
- Made to International Quality Standards for extreme conditions
- Superior Opacity especially with the white film.
- Provides an airtight and weatherproof shield.
- 12 months guarantee against UV degradation · High temperature tolerance.