Site Cookies Notice
MDE Warrior Buckrakes
Showing all 3 results
With their incredibly strong heavy-duty design, Warrior range buckrakes are designed to withstand today’s tough agricultural contracting environment. MDE first launched the Warrior silage/grass fork range in 2015 and, since its release, has become a leader in the market.
The Warrior buckrake was designed based on customer feedback and opinions, and has become the industry standard in strength, design and performance with one of the highest standard specifications on the market to date.
- Tines mounted at 350mm/14” centres for easy flow of forage through the fork
- 50mm/2” tines are 1.8m/6ft long as standard to carry more forage up the clamp
- 50mm/2” weld-in side tine as standard
- Soft-close hydraulic cylinders
- Hinge point press in replaceable high tensile steel bushings
- HD one-piece chassis for extra strength and wear life
- Removable see-through headboard as standard
- Wing lock-in pins for road transport
- Torque bolted hinge points
- Bottom rounded tine wear shoes
- Counter-balance load hold valve for locking of hydraulic cylinders